Equipment and Space Considerations
Our equipment is necessarily state-of-the-art in order to faithfully reproduce the fine sound of acoustic instruments. In addition, we do not cut corners on the number of instruments that we use. Two guitars, electric bass guitar, and cello, as well as two bodies require some elbow room. As a result, we may take up a little more floor space than would be expected with an average duo. The trade-off is a big sound, as full as a band but not as loud as a drummer.
- Mackie sound system, including two speakers on poles, two floor monitors.
- 6-string guitar and 12-string guitar, both with internal pickups.
- Fishman acoustic amp for guitars.
- Electric bass guitar.
- SWR cab and GenzBenz bass amp.
- Luis and Clark carbon fibre cello with external AT microphone.
- Two vocal microphones with stands.